There are a lot of great examples of my students’ achievements, accomplishments, exceptional results, & even amazing weekly progress. Below are just a few:
- Ethan became No. 1 in state of WA on Level 6 for Piano & theory exam by Music Development Program (formally called Achievement Program) run by Royal Conservatory of Music (RCM) in 2015. The estimated number of students taking Level 6 exam at that time was 40,000 in USA.
- Jessica got accepted to go to Berklee College of Music in Boston. She continued on with her music journey.
- Yota & Yuta received trophies at Sonata Sonatina Festival at Central Washington University while they were in high school.
- Chris (an adult male student) produced music arrangements on several different pieces. And he put them out for commercial use. He has been studying piano, music theory, instrumentation, harmony & chords, arranging, and orchestration. Currently he is using Logic Pro (an advanced music software) as a tool.
- Every year I help a few intermediate students to prepare for Music Development Program’s piano and theory exams run by Royal Conservatory of Music. All my students who take the exams always score between 80 – 100.
- Melissa got accepted to go to Music Education Department at Western Washington University. She continued on with her music journey.
- My young students who perform at Annual Students’ Recital dedicate their time and energy for preparation for a few months before the recital and they all play so well, shine and show their progresses confidently. I’m really proud of all of them and their dedications.
- Liona got accepted to go to Music Education Department at Central Washington University. She continued on with her music journey.
- Some of my young students & adults students performed successfully at their Christmas parties.
- A lot of my students like to compose. I have heard so many wonderful compositions over the years and they continue to compose every year.
Mizue Murakami is a member of Music Teachers Directory in “Washington” category.