Lessons available for:
- Jazz, Blues, Boogie-Woogie
- Musical, Show tunes
- Soundtracks from films, anime, cartoons, & video games
- Children: 8 years old and older
- Adults of any age (Adults! Don’t shy away. 1/3 of my students are adults and they enjoy it and I also enjoy the lessons with them very much.)
All levels are welcomed, complete beginner, intermediate, or advanced.
- Weekly Program: This program is where students have their set weekly time slots.
- Non-weekly Program: This program is where students book a lesson individually at different time/day when there are openings.
- Piano performance and technique
- Sight reading, sight singing
- Music theory, harmony, chords
- Ear training, Transcribing, Dictation
- Composition, Arranging
- Music production using music softwares
Other things that are available:
- Preparation for assessment exams by Royal Conservatory Music Development Program
- Annual recital usually in March or May and November available for students of the 2nd – 12th graders. Performing in it is optional.